2016-2022 Polaris RZR 1000S ECU Power Flash
- Worldwide shipping
Includes Power Flash device, diagnostic port cable & all Stage Tunes listed below (including the Stock Tune)
|ECU Power Stage||HP||WHP||Fuel (Octane)||Recommended|
|Stage 3||99||76||91||Aftermarket Exhaust & Intake|
|Stage 3R||101||78||100||Aftermarket Exhaust & Intake|
Evolution Powersports has done it again - programming for the Polaris RZR 1000S has yielded excellent horsepower gains! Timing, fueling, torque limit modifications, rev limits and speed limits have all been changed to extract the most power and make the vehicle as fast as possible. A 5 wheel horsepower increase with just tuning and an 11 wheel horsepower gain with intake & exhaust! We also build additional safety into our tune by lowering the fan on temperature by 17 deg F. The OEM fan on temperature is is too high (well over 200 deg F). In addition the fan on/off temperatures can be set for each customer depending upon where they live and the conditions typically ridden in.
Other great features are added and/or changed to enhance the drivability and fun factor of the vehicle. Evolution Powersports has vast knowledge of the Polaris Bosch ECU from our work in the automotive world. We have brought this expertise to the SXS market to extract the most performance from the Polaris Pro Star 1000 engine as possible.
- Big horsepower gains
- Rev Limiters raised to 9200 for both high and low gear
- Improved throttle response in all modes (E-Gas Settings Improved)
- 100% Throttle in both high and low gear
- Improved ignition timing advance optimized for 91 Octane for maximum power
- Speed limits raised from 75 to 95 mph in high gear and from 44 to 60 mph in low gear
- Fueling adjusted for aftermarket components (intakes, exhausts and cat deletes) for optimal Air/Fuel Ratios
- No need to run a "piggyback" fuel controller with our programming for most bolt on mods
- Torque Limiters removed ("Shaft Saver delete") for a much more responsive and fun vehicle
- Cooling fan on temperature is lowered by 17 Deg F, but can be set to whatever temperature the customer wants
- Evolution Powersports always makes it easy to upgrade your tune in the future - you only pay for the difference in tune cost plus shipping.
Watch a Video of EVP Sponsored Rider JD Krezman Taking 1st Place!