Our exhausts are proudly made in the USA in Phoenix, AZ and are constructed of the finest TIG welded 304 Stainless Steel and finished to perfection.
- We go to great lengths to ensure our XP Turbo exhausts sound have the best V-Twin type rumble without being loud.
- Each exhaust muffler is designed specifically for the application.
- Because we manufacture the muffler cans, each one has the correct size, shape and internal dimensions for the vehicle for which it is intended.
- Most other manufacturers buy universal exhaust mufflers from China and weld on pipes to make them fit.
- All of our exhausts are less restrictive than stock which frees up additional horsepower!
- DISCLAIMER OF PRODUCT FITNESS Evolution Powersports, LLC is the SELLER of the products offered for sale on this website or through an authorized dealer. By purchasing any product, BUYER acknowledges and agrees to the following: 1. All products offered for sale through this website or through an authorized dealer are designed for “nonroad vehicles” as defined in §216(11) of the federal Clean Air Act (CAA) and, therefore, are intended for off-road use only. 2. Use of this product on any state or federal highway could violate the CAA. The BUYER has the sole responsibility for reviewing the CAA and all applicable U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations to determine compliance with vehicle emission standards. 3. It is the responsibility of the BUYER to ensure all users of products purchased by BUYER understand and comply with all local, state and federal laws regarding vehicle emissions standards, noise/sound, and speed/use. 4. Installation and use of these products could result in the voidance of vehicle and/or parts manufacturers’ warranties. 5. BUYER is not relying upon SELLER’S skill or judgment to select or furnish products suitable for any particular purpose and all products are sold without any warranty whatsoever, express or implied, as to fitness for any particular intended use.