2018-2022 Can Am Maverick Trail 1000 ECU Power Flash
Maverick Trail 1000 ECU Programming is here!
The Maverick Trail is a game-changing vehicle - 1000cc in a 50" wide package. EVP has worked their magic and through tuning and exhaust components and have achieved significant horsepower gains through timing, fueling, torque limit modifications, rev limits, speed limits, etc. We also build additional safety into our tune by lowering the fan on temperature. The OEM fan on temperature is too high (well over 200 deg F). In addition the fan on/off temperatures can be set for each customer depending upon where they live and the conditions typically ridden in. Other great features are added and/or changed to enhance the drivability and fun factor of the vehicle. Evolution Powersports has a vast knowledge of the Can-Am Bosch ECU and Can-Am V-twin engine as we were one of the only companies that tuned the original Maverick 1000. We have brought this expertise to the Trail 1000 market to extract the most performance from the vehicle as possible with just bolt-on parts and tuning.
- Improved Throttle Response in all Modes
- (E-Gas Settings Improved)
- Improved Ignition Timing Advance Optimized for 91 Octane for Maximum Power
- Rev Limiters Raised
- 100% Throttle
- Revised Fan Temperature Settings
- Fueling is Corrected for the Various Stages so No Fuel Controllers are Needed
- V-Max Delete (Speed Limiter Removed)
- Torque Limiters removed ("Shaft Saver delete") for a Much More Responsive and Fun Vehicle